- Hours will vary - you will be required to work days, evenings, and weekends
- You will be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Your boss is younger than you and has less experience
- You will be expected to take a salary cut, plus there are no health benefits
- You will be expected to anticipate and determine your boss's every need. All communication initially will be non-verbal.
- There will be minimal to no training provided
- You will be expected to make decisions with very little time and will have to think on your feet constantly
- Breaks will vary in schedule and length and could end on a moment's notice, and there will be days you will not get one at all
- Your day to day responsibilities will change constantly and vary in intensity as time progresses
- You will be responsible for providing food, transportation, and basic needs(ie. clothing, personal hygiene) for someone else before you will consider yourself
- There is no sick leave, and any vacation time you take, you will likely have to pay someone to take your place, and you are still on call
- After holding this job for a year, you will be expected to return to your normal career and have this as a side job, or you may continue to do this job full time with no pay. As with vacations you will likely have to pay someone else to take your place, and you are still on call.
- Your boss does not care if you do not sleep
- You will likely be required to go through a 9 month preparation period prior to starting that will forever change your physical appearance and capabilities, and you will not be any more prepared for your daily tasks once this is completed.
- There is no guarantee that you will be appreciated for your efforts
- You will love this job and do it more willingly than any other!
Job Title : Mom