Here are some things to do with Baby to keep busy! Click the links for more information and check back as I will be updating as I receive new information!
- Stars and Strollers at Cineplex - Take Baby to the movies. It happens every other Wednesday morning at 11am, click the "Reel Babies" link to read my post all about it
- Brighter Futures - They offer both drop in Play groups as well as others that you sign up to attend including Mother Goose - a great weekly event for baby to experience rhymes, songs and stories and for you both to meet some new friends! Check them out and find a location near you!
- Moms the Bomb Fitness - Local momma helping pre and post natal mommas keep/get in shape - and you can bring your kiddies! Great to get out and get moving - and even get a small break :)
- Active Start Program at the Newfoundland Sports Centre. This is for children aged 0-6 to promote active and healthy life styles.
- Swimming at the YMCA including a Moms and Tots program and even a Stroller Fit class for land walkers! Swimming with baby is also at other pools including Aquarena, CBS Pool and Summit Centre.
- Family Child Care Connections They offer drop in play groups, among many other services. Have a look!
- Get fit with baby at The Little Gym - they have programs for 4 months+
- Stretch away with baby at Shakti Yoga - they offer pre-natal classes as well
- Kindermusik - how about some new songs and activities with baby and like minded mommas?
- Check out your local library for story time, crafts and other kid activities
Know a great baby activity not listed here? Leave me a comment and I'll add it on!